Terms & Conditions
Sold and delivered by LORE & CO PTY. LTD. (ABN 24 613 356 120)
Nestz is an Australian-Owned and operated online Furniture & Homewares retail shop with a simple objective in mind, to provide our valuable customers with high-quality products at the best possible price and superb customer service.
To enquire about an existing order, please contact the Seller via the Order History in your Account dashboard.
Most products listed in Nestz is dispatched within 1-3 business days from the time of purchase. Risk in the products passes to you on commencement of delivery. We do not accept liability for any loss, theft or damage to the products after delivery.
What you need to know
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive your tracking number and other details from us via the email you provided upon checkout if tracking is offered by the courier used to ship your item(s).
- You may need to sign a form from our courier partner acknowledging your order was delivered and received without any damage or fault and in proper condition. This also applies if you request for your order to be received by a representative.
- Please note that the courier may ask for a photo I.D, from your representative such as a driver’s license to ensure that your order is delivered safely.
- Our carrier partners do not deliver to PO Box address, please enter full physical address on checkout.
- If you have any special delivery requests or instructions, contact us together with your order number and one of our Customer Service team will get back at you as soon as possible. Please note that there may be extra cost for some special delivery requests.
- If you or any representative will not be around to receive the delivery, you can request to leave the goods at a secure location. Please note that for such scenario, Nestz will not be responsible for any damages or lost of the item(s).
- Restocking fee may occur for undelivered goods and returned to us without notice.
- Refunds will not be given for freight charges if the order has been dispatched.
- Orders are not cancellable once orders has been dispatched. Dispatched orders will be processed in accordance with our return policy.
- Nestz will not be held responsible in case of situations beyond our control resulting to late or failure of delivery.
We will notify you via the email you provided upon checkout once your order has been shipped. Our courier partner may contact you in order to arrange a suitable delivery time. Assistance from you may be required for item(s) weighing more than 25kg when carrying it from the courier’s vehicle to the front door.
Our products typically come with 12-Months Factory warranty, otherwise stated in the product page. Warranties are provided in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. The warranty date starts from the date of receipt of delivery. If you wish to make a warranty claim, please provide clear photographs or videos showing the problem and contact us through your Kogan account as soon as possible, we will provide instructions to have it repaired.
The warranty policy does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by improper assembly or modification
- Damage, wear and tear cause by improper or lack of maintenance
- Damage to packaging only
- Minor variations, colour, grain or finish (no two furniture can be exactly the same)
- Minor or superficial imperfections
We are confident that you will be very satisfied with our products, but if for any reason you changed your mind, you can return your items to within 14 days from the date you receive them for most products. Simply notify us and we will organize courier to pickup from you. Please note that item must be unused and in its original condition and packaging to get a refund less freight charges in accordance (dispatch and return freight) with our refunds policies. There are items not covered by this policy and will be noted in the description page of the products. There is 15% restocking fees for change of mind return.
The following item(s) are excluded on our return policy:
- Orders for commercial or non-domestic use
- Orders under $100
- Made to order products
- Pre-Order (ordering out of stock) products
- Personalised items
- For hygienic reasons, mattresses, bedding, quilt, blankets and pillows are non-returnable, items damaged on arrival will be compensated accordingly or replaced with new unit
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.