Terms & Conditions
Sold and delivered by COMSALE PTY LTD (ABN 91 165 674 340)
To enquire about an existing order, please contact the Seller via the Order History in your Account dashboard.
Change of Mind Returns
Change of mind returns are happily accepted and a full refund will be given within the first 7 days. Returns within 30 days will attract a restocking fee. The following criteria must be met:
- You must contact us within 7 days of order to request a return.
- The item must be received by us within 30 days of the order date.
- The item is in the original, sealed packaging with no missing or damaged parts.
- The item is not used in any way.
- Open products are still accepted for a refund, given the unit is in a resalable condition and has not been used. A 20% restocking fee will apply.
- Refunds can only be made to the original account of payment.
- The customer is responsible for return postage costs
- Original postage and insurance costs are not refundable.
- We reserve the right to refuse returned items if the conditions above are not met, a postage fee may also apply.
Products purchased from our store are subject to a standard manufacturer warranty period. If an item is found to be faulty within 14 days, the item will be treated as Dead on Arrival (DOA). Outside of this period, the item will be processed as a standard warranty case. Physical damage is not covered by DOA or warranty.
DOA Warranty Claims Policy
DOA claims are eligible for a refund or replacement, given the following criteria are met:
- We are notified of the issue within 14 days of the order date.
- The item has been packed back into its original packaging, will all included accessories and documentation.
- A replacement or refund will be issued after the faulty item has been returned to us.
- Assessment may apply in some circumstances before a refund or replacement can be issued.
Standard Warranty Claims Policy
Items found to be faulty outside of the 14 Days DOA period will be subject to standard warranty terms. Please contact the product's manufacturer for troubleshooting and more details about warranty terms.
- The customer will be responsible for any return postage costs.
- The processing time is generally 2-3 weeks from when we receive the faulty unit.
- The claim may result in a repair, new or refurbished replacement, or refund depending on manufacturer approval.
- The customer should provide their invoice number and item's serial number when contacting us.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.