Added to Cart
More deals you may like
The Splendid Chinese Garden: Origins, Aesthetics and Architecture
This product is shipped via the most economical route and is estimated to be delivered within 2-3 weeks of placing your order.
The Splendid Chinese Garden is an illustrated guide to the classic gardens of China.
It explains the history of the garden, the traditions and beliefs they represent, their aesthetic and the techniques used to create them. Also included are chapters that survey the great gardens of China, the gardens tourists love to visit and gardeners dream of seeing and exploring.
Chinese Gardens in the South of the Yangtze River:
- Ge Garden (Yangzhou)
- He Yuan, also known as Jixiao Shan Zhuang (Yangzhou)
- Zhan Garden (Nanjing)
- Jichang Garden (Wuxi)
- Humble Administrator’s Garden (Suzhou)
- Lingering Garden (Suzhou)
- Master of the Nets Garden (Suzhou)
- Lion Grove Garden (Suzhou)
- Yihe Garden or the Summer Palace (Beijing)
- Beihai Park (Beijing)
- Jingyi Garden in Xiangshan Mountain (Beijing)
- Imperial Garden, Palace Museum (Beijing)
- The Back Garden of the Prince Gong Mansion (Beijing)