Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Global Knives Santoku Fluted Blade 18cm
Global knives Santoku Fluted Blade is made from the finest Cromova 18 Stainless Steel, ice tempered and hardened to Rockell C56˚- 58˚. The result is a blade with superb edge retention and resistance to stains, rust and corrosion. Each Global Santoku Fluted Blade Knife is also weighted for perfect balance in the hand. The handles of the Global Santoku Fluted Blade Knife are designed for exceptional safety and hygiene with smooth contours and seamless construction, eliminating food and dirt traps. Global is known around the world for its top-class kitchen knives. Established in 1985 in Japan, Global forged a world first in one-piece stainless steel kitchen knives. Global Knives are now made from the finest stainless steel and crafted by hand in Niigata, Japan. Today, Global Knives are favoured by high ranking chefs in the world’s most exclusive hotels and restaurants. You can be sure that there’s a blade shape to suit any food preparation task that you care to imagine.
- Finest CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58
- Razor sharp edge angled at 15 degree
- Rust, stains and corrosion resistant
- Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- Smooth contours and seamless construction
- Suitable for professional use
- Handwash only
- Made in Japan
Care & Cleaning:
- Periodic sharpening is recommended to maintain the ultra-sharp edge of the blade.
- Use only with wooden cutting boards.
- Hand wash recommended.
Related CategoriesPercolators, Moka Pots & Turkish Coffee PotsScalesTable ClothsBowlsKitchen & Bathroom FixturesTable RunnersDishwashersDrinkwareCutleryColanders, Strainers & SiftersCake Boxes & BagsEgg CupsFilter Coffee MachinesPizza OvensCooler BagsOther Kitchen Linen & TextilesFood DehydratorsFood Storage ContainersKnife SharpenersCoffee PressesSurface CleanersBread BinsKitchenwareMuffin Pans & Baking MouldsOvens & Cooktops