Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Global GS-7 Paring Knife 10cm
A Global knife is the perfect blend of tradition, innovation, Japanese style, and European quality. It was in the year 1985 that Yoshikin company in Japan revolutionised the modern knife with Global knives. The edge of the knife is the most important feature and it’s still produced in signature style. Instead of a typical beveled edge, the knives had a milled edge that made it dramatically sharper and easier to maintain for a longer time. Global Knives are a combination of the iconic dotted grip and a bolsterless blade that helps in sharpening. These knives are an integral part of the Australian market today and our best selling range.
We offer the Global Knives with lifetime manufacturer warranty against workmanship defects.
Features of GS-7 Paring Knife:
- Forged from high-carbon stainless using a process inspired by the crafting of ancient samurai swords.
- Perfect knife for all those small finicky jobs its pointed tip is good for getting into areas other knives can’t.
- Hygienic, seamless one piece construction.
- Ice tempering and hardening strengthen the blade while helping it maintain optimal sharpness.
- Providing superb leverage, the well-balanced handle is textured for a good grip.
- Sold stainless steel handle.
- Made in Japan.